Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/11 19:05:54 UTC

Re: Trinidad and Portlets

Moving this to Dev list since it belongs there...  :)

Re: [Trinidad] Portlet Skinning

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Have we tried logging a bug against the 1.2 ref impl that simply says
clientId's are not namespaced and see where that gets us?  :)

[Trinidad] Portlet Skinning (was: Trinidad and Portlets)

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Thomas,

Re: Trinidad and Portlets

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.