Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ashutosh Kumar <km...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/26 07:20:01 UTC

Apache Beam and Flink

How does apache beam fits with  flink ? Is it an alternative for flink or
complementary to it ?

Thanks
Ashutosh

Re: Apache Beam and Flink

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Small addition: The Flink Runner translates into the DataSet or
DataStream API depending on the "streaming" flag of the
PipelineOptions. The default mode is batch. Ultimately, this flag we
be removed and replaced with an automated decision depending on the
sources used.

Re: Apache Beam and Flink

Posted by Slim Baltagi <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashutosh