Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2002/09/08 05:38:13 UTC

Re: IN OUT INOUT parameter modes

Hi,
It seems nobody answered to yr program.
wht we have discussed was,If a parameter is an INOUT parameter then the same
object should be sent in the request and the response as well.(The same
instance).
For an example,if a  point object is passed, then it will be a INOUT
parameter if and only the same instance of the point is the request and the
response.
It is not the case that the if the both request and response parameters are
same type and then it will be a INOUT parameter.
Hope IN parameter and OUT parameter are not a big issue to understand.
This is wht we discussed.
Thanx.
regards,
jeyakumaran.C