Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Hoang, Hai" <Ha...@coair.com> on 2002/12/16 16:05:58 UTC

Jetspeed and Struts

Do you've any plans porting Jetspeed to Struts and OJB?  Any efforts
underway do you know of?  I just don't understand why Jetspeed team doesn't
take the advantage of the large Struts user communities and make Jetspeed
more accessible for the Struts users.  Jetspeed technology is based on a
turbine framework and it's is a big mistake even though it may a have better
technologies.  Now if I want to use and expand Jetspeed I've to learn
velocity and turbine...what a steep learning curve.

Introducing the all new and improved continental.com.  With a totally new
personalized design, it's the best place to go. Before you go.

Continental Airlines. Work Hard. Fly Right.

http://www.continental.com