Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net> on 2005/04/03 15:56:25 UTC

Re: AW: PSML Import Problem with MySQL

Hello,

I just created a new schema for new database tables and put it under the
same directory of jetspeed-src as the other database-schema-xml-files.
Then I ran maven torque:sql and it generated the sql-file just fine. But
where and how do I tell torque about generating the corresponding
OM-Classes?

Thanks a lot,
Sven.

RE: PSML Import Problem with MySQL

Posted by Roel van Dijk <ro...@forest-fields.nl>.
See this URL:

http://db.apache.org/torque/maven-plugin/goals.html

torque:om	 Generate the Peer-based object model from *-schema.xml files

Roel