Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Joshua Oransky <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/29 23:08:17 UTC

Trying to upload a package in CRX from dev to test... getting error

I create and download a package fine on my dev machine. I upload the
zip to the main test in CRX and I get:

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unable to import node.: no matching
property definition found for {http://sling.apache.org/jcr/sling/
1.0}resourceSuperType: Unable to import node.: no matching property
definition found for {http://sling.apache.org/jcr/sling/
1.0}resourceSuperType
	at
com
.day
.jcr
.vault
.fs.imprt.GenericArtifactHandler.accept(GenericArtifactHandler.java:75)

Any ideas?

-Josh

Re: Trying to upload a package in CRX from dev to test... getting error

Posted by Joshua Oransky <ca...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I tried the instructions on http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/updatecrxqs.html

However, it doesn't seem to work. I still get the
sling:resourceSuperType not found error when uploading my apps.

My version of CRX does not have the bundle Sling - Jackrabbit Embedded
Repository and the bundle that gets built per the instructions is the
Sling - Repo Accessor anyway...

Am I missing something? Can I just package up the
sling:resourceSuperType mixin?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I think we should do a full release (like last time) and target it for
> the end of october. Given that this takes approx two weeks to get it
> out, we should think about doing the release around the 20th of October....

+1 to a full release and to the timeframe.

-Bertrand

Re: Trying to upload a package in CRX from dev to test... getting error

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Note that [1] explains how to update crx with the latest bleeding edge
>> Sling stuff.
>
> On that note, should we make another Sling release?

Yes :)

I think we should do a full release (like last time) and target it for
the end of october. Given that this takes approx two weeks to get it
out, we should think about doing the release around the 20th of October.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Trying to upload a package in CRX from dev to test... getting error

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Note that [1] explains how to update crx with the latest bleeding edge
> Sling stuff.

On that note, should we make another Sling release?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Trying to upload a package in CRX from dev to test... getting error

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

[1] http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/updatecrxqs.html

Re: Trying to upload a package in CRX from dev to test... getting error

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Another option might be to configure WebDAV in Sling such, that for
collection resources, sling:Folder nodes are created instead of
nt:folder nodes.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Joshua Oransky <ca...@gmail.com>.