Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/06 18:01:04 UTC

Re: James deployments

Hi Eric,

After some gap I just came back to this task. I have gone through the links
and couldn't find any WAR files. All I have is JAR and zip files. I am
looking for a WAR file to deploy in an Application Server.
I downloaded Apache James 3.0Beta3 source code from [1]
Using Maven I build the source followed the link [2]

In target folder D:\Softwares\apache-james-3.0-beta3\target\ I have
apache-james-3.0-beta3-app.zip and apache-james-3.0-beta3-app.tar.gz file.

Please let me know if I need to use a different command to generate a WAR
file instead of mvn package

[1] http://archive.apache.org/dist/james/apache-james/3.0beta3/
[2] http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html

Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks, Sai

Re: James deployments

Posted by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

Ignore my email, I am able to generate the WAR. target in pom.xml was
commented.

Thanks, Sai