Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Amareshwari Sriramdasu <am...@apache.org> on 2015/07/22 08:35:51 UTC

New Committers : Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti

Hello,

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Lens has asked
Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti to become Lens committer and PPMC, we are
pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables access to commit to the source repositories and
binding votes for code reviews. Being a PPMC member enables assistance with
the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Join me in congratulating them.

Congratulations both of you! Looking forward for more of your contributions.

Thanks
Amareshwari

Re: New Committers : Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone. It has been a great pleasure working with you all.

--
Thanks
Raju Bairishetti,

www.inmobi.com

*2012 ME Best Mobile Ad Network Award Winner

[image: http://www.inmobi.com/press-releases/files/2013/02/MIT.png]

Re: New Committers : Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti

Posted by "Deepak Kumar Barr (Tech_BLR)" <de...@flipkart.com>.
Congratulations both !!

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot everyone.
Its been great working with you all. This is truly a honor. Hope I can add
more value to the project with more "Committed" responsibility :)

Congratulations Raju. Well deserved.

Thanks -
Yash

Posted by Raghavendra Singh <ra...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Yash and Raju :)

wrote:

> Congrats and welcome aboard !
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 07/22/2015 08:35 AM, Amareshwari Sriramdasu wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Lens has asked
>> Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti to become Lens committer and PPMC, we are
>> pleased to announce that they have accepted.
>>
>> Being a committer enables access to commit to the source repositories and
>> binding votes for code reviews. Being a PPMC member enables assistance
>> with
>> the management and to guide the direction of the project.
>>
>> Join me in congratulating them.
>>
>> Congratulations both of you! Looking forward for more of your
>> contributions.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Amareshwari
>>

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

receipt.

Re: New Committers : Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: New Committers : Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti

Posted by Kartheek Muthyala <ka...@inmobi.com>.
Congruatulations folks. :)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kartheek Muthyala

receipt.

Re: New Committers : Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti

Posted by Rajat Khandelwal <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tushar Ghosh <tu...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations!

Cheers

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Amareshwari Sriramdasu <
amareshwari@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Lens has asked
> Yash Sharma and Raju Bairishetti to become Lens committer and PPMC, we are
> pleased to announce that they have accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables access to commit to the source repositories and
> binding votes for code reviews. Being a PPMC member enables assistance with
> the management and to guide the direction of the project.
>
> Join me in congratulating them.
>
> Congratulations both of you! Looking forward for more of your
> contributions.
>
> Thanks
> Amareshwari

receipt.