Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2004/12/06 18:46:25 UTC

Re: Problems installing cocoon 2.1.5.1 on BEA Weblogic 8.1 sp2

Did you get any further on this? We are trying to do the same but are
running into classloader issues with rhino.

Has anyone solved the rhino issue on weblogic btw? We are operating on a
locked down environment and are basically only allowed to deploy our
webapp and restart the instance. Can one work around it given these
restrictions?

Regards
Jorg

Navigation problem

Posted by Oleksandr Filatov <of...@softservecom.com>.
Hello All!
I have problem with navigation in my cocoon application.
Let's see example.
http://server.com/appl/
where appl - my cocoon application.
It has folder login, news, and others.
XML data for html page is aggregating of three parts: header, footer and
body.
Navigation menu is in header part and it is hard coded like simple xml data.
Everything is ok if we is in root part, e.g. /appl/, but if we come to news,
for example, login link will be seemed like /appl/news/login/. So this is my
problem.
Is there some transparent solution for problem like mine, to handle
navigation menu in right way.

Thank you and best regards,
Oleksandr Filatov.

Re: Problems installing cocoon 2.1.5.1 on BEA Weblogic 8.1 sp2

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
Are you sure this is resolved in 2.1.6 ?

My colleague got it to work with following *evilness* :

#!/bin/zsh
for file in **/*(.)
   do (
       grep -qE 'org.mozilla.(javascript|classfile)' $file && (
           echo "patching $file..."
           sed
's/org\(.\)mozilla\(.\)\(javascript\|classfile\)/org\1mozcoco\2\3/g' $file \
               > $file.new; mv $file.new $file
       )
   )
done

Applied to both rhino sources and cocoon, and everything seems to be
working fine still.

Comments?
Jorg

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
I've got another window tomorrow to test this. Do we need to enable the
paranoid classloader for this?
Our first 2.1.6 deployment tests did give rhino classcastexceptions all
over the place. Enabling the paranoidservlet didn't seem to help.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks
Jorg

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.