Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com> on 2002/10/03 16:56:10 UTC

Re: Submitting questions to Xerces

The email address is xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org

Ive cced this mail to the list.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development
DecisionSoft Ltd.            http://www.decisionsoft.com

Re: Submitting questions to Xerces

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	can you expand on what you want to do? There are classes such as
DOMWriter that will write out a DOM tree for you, but for that you will
have to have a DOM tree. If you have a database you will have to define
what the mapping is to XML whether you use a DOM tree or not. You could
write a wrapper arround your database that created SAX events. This then
could be used to create a DOM tree or just serialize the document (there
must be code arround somewhere that serializes from sax events).

Gareth