Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Qi Shao <qs...@pivotal.io> on 2016/04/17 18:44:24 UTC

Re: can HAWQ support HUE ?

Here's an blog I found.
http://gethue.com/install-hue-3-on-pivotal-hd-3-0/

Both HAWQ and HUE support JDBC connection so theoretically you're able to
use HUE on top of HAWQ. In addition to Hue, most of the tools that support
JDBC can be used to connect to HAWQ just like connecting to Postgres.

Re: can HAWQ support HUE ?

Posted by "yuwei.sung@gmail.com" <yu...@gmail.com>.
you need to enable rdbms module in hue.ini
Fill in hawq master host, port, db name, user name and password in postgres
session.
It should work.

--
Yu-wei Sung