Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Rajendran Marichetty <rm...@macromedia.com> on 2001/09/05 04:09:37 UTC

FW: initial context parameters for JMSAppender

Marc,
sometime back when i posted the same question i received the modified JMS Appender from Priyank that can take JNDI parameters from configuration file. Iam forwarding the mail again. Hope this could solve your problem.
thx,
-raj

For the JMS appender; is it possible to specify the JNDI parameters (e.g. InitialContext) through the use of the configuration file. If so what are the properties we can use?

Regards
Marc