Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Yang Feiqiang <fe...@agon-solutions.de> on 2010/07/20 12:30:02 UTC

special char in application name

Hi, all,

I have a problem with the application name,  i have set the property 'jspwiki.applicationName' in jspwiki.properties with the value 'M:yWiki', but i have see in the browser title-bar like this 'MYWiki'.  What's wrong?

Thanks
Feiqiang Yang

AW: special char in application name

Posted by Yang Feiqiang <fe...@agon-solutions.de>.
yes, it is!  I want to display the colon in the title bar, but the :y is shoping up as Y.

________________________________

So, you are saying the colon is not shoping up and the 'y' is getting
uppercased?

"Yang Feiqiang" <fe...@agon-solutions.de> wrote on 07/20/2010
06:30:02 AM:

> Hi, all,
>
> I have a problem with the application name,  i have set the property
> 'jspwiki.applicationName' in jspwiki.properties with the value 'M:
> yWiki', but i have see in the browser title-bar like this 'MYWiki'.
> What's wrong?
>
> Thanks
> Feiqiang Yang

Re: special char in application name