Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 00:27:50 UTC

Re: C++ vs Java

Hi Daryoush,

I dont believe there are currently any decent performance comparisons,
but we will be spending some time looking at performance testing in
the very near future and such comparison will be a likely output.

It is not possible to mix the brokers in a federated configuration as
the Java broker doesnt currently support federation.

Robbie