Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <Ro...@microsoft.com> on 2016/01/20 06:55:34 UTC

Time for the attic

In October we discussed whether it was time for Wookie to move to the Attic. There was a small flurry of interest and thus we delayed a decision. However, that interest has produced no activity and the board report is missing for this month.

Again I ask, is it time for Wookie to move to the Attic? I suggest a vote to make it formal.

Ross

RE: Time for the attic

Posted by "Sharples, Paul" <P....@bolton.ac.uk>.
Agreed, activity has pretty much ceased for quite a while now.

> In October we discussed whether it was time for Wookie to move to the Attic. There was a small flurry of interest and thus we delayed a decision. However, that interest has produced no activity and the board report is missing for this month.
>
> Again I ask, is it time for Wookie to move to the Attic? I suggest a vote to make it formal.

Agreed.

Re: Time for the attic

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.