Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Nelson, Christopher" <cn...@synchrony.net> on 2000/11/07 20:50:25 UTC

RE: SSL Soap

Sorry for the lateness of my reply, but I did not read the last couple
sentences initially ;)  For my code I added a couple lines to RPCRouter
servlet to access the header and send it to the target object.  But with the
new provider code, it would be easier to just go ahead write a user defined
provider that got the headers, did whatever to them, and then delegated to a
java provider.  To add the headers on the client side I just used
call.setHeader() I think.  Can you go ahead and check in your SSL code?  I'm
using SSL stuff, but also want to use the latest code changes with
EnvelopeEditor and Provider so I would very much like to see SSL merged in.
If you want, I can look into doing the merge myself if you are busy.  Let me
know.

Thanks,