Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/07/13 17:24:07 UTC

Commonality between Axis and Celtix bindings

The Axis2 and Celtix bindings both support the <binding.ws>
definition from the spec. Looking at the celtix one in chianti the
model object and the loader don't seem to be doing anything Celtix
specific. What do people think of factoring the common stuff out into
a separate module (binding.ws?) that can be shared by both?

--
Jeremy

Re: Commonality between Axis and Celtix bindings

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
That seems like a good idea to me. Perhaps we could also introduce a
mechanism whereby people can choose the binding implementation
without messing with the classpath as in M1 as well?

Jim

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
I think it's a good idea to provide a common base for binding.ws. Maybe
later on somebody can contribute a XFire or ActiveSOAP implementation.

Raymond