Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Som Som <2a...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/12 10:26:48 UTC

cache doesn't exist

Hello

I created new cache using thin .net client:

public class TestEntity

    {

        public string ValueString { get; set; }

        public DateTime ValueDateTime { get; set; }

    }

    class Program

    {

        static void Main(string[] args)

        {

            var ignite = Ignition.StartClient(newIgniteClientConfiguration

            {

                Host = "127.0.0.1"

                ,

                BinaryConfiguration = newApache.Ignite.Core.Binary.
BinaryConfiguration { Serializer = new Apache.Ignite.Core.Binary.
BinaryReflectiveSerializer { ForceTimestamp = true } }

            });

            var queryEntity = new QueryEntity();

            queryEntity.KeyTypeName =typeof(int).FullName;

            queryEntity.KeyType = typeof(int);

            queryEntity.ValueTypeName =typeof(TestEntity).FullName;

            queryEntity.ValueType = typeof(TestEntity);

            queryEntity.Fields = new QueryField[]

            { new QueryField("ValueString", typeof(string))

            , new QueryField("ValueDateTime",typeof(DateTime))

            };

            var cache = ignite.GetOrCreateCache<int,TestEntity>(

                                           newCacheClientConfiguration(
"TestEntity", queryEntity) { SqlSchema = "PUBLIC" });

            cache.Put(1, new TestEntity { ValueString ="test",
ValueDateTime = DateTime.UtcNow });

            ignite.Dispose();

        }

    }

Then i tried  to get this cache using typical .net client but instead of
cache I got an error “Additional information: Cache doesn't exist:
TestEntity”:

class Program

    {

        static void Main(string[] args)

        {

            var ignite = Ignition.Start(newIgniteConfiguration

            {

                DiscoverySpi = new TcpDiscoverySpi

                {

                    IpFinder = new TcpDiscoveryStaticIpFinder

                    {

                        Endpoints = new[] { "127.0.0.1" }

                    }

                }

            });

            var cache = ignite.GetCache<int, TestEntity>("TestEntity");

            ignite.Dispose();

        }

    }

How can I get a cache correctly?

Re: cache doesn't exist

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Did your thick .net client connected to the cluster?
It should be visible in server node's logs.

Best Regards,
Igor

Re: cache doesn't exist

Posted by Som Som <2a...@gmail.com>.