Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Wilson, Allen" <Al...@marcresearch.com> on 2004/08/01 20:59:15 UTC

Jakarta Commons Configuration files

Good afternoon...

I am trying to create a java class that will send HTML mail. I have the
class created and compile but it errors out specifying that the
org.apache.commons.configurtion.Configuration class cannot be found.

Does anyone know where I can locate the jar files for the Commons
Configuration. I look on the Apache Jakarta site and found the Commons
Configuration area but no link to the files could be found.

Thanks...Allen

RE: Jakarta Commons Configuration files

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
You can also grab it from http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/repo.

Eric

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.

Posted by David Demner <tu...@demner.com>.
Hi Allen,

I think the commons configuration is still in development.  I stuck the
compiled commons-collection-1.0-dev.jar (that I think came with the TDK)  on
my site at:

http://www.demner.com/commons-configuration-1.0-dev.jar

You can probably also get it using Maven, but I've never tried.

Good luck,

David