Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Yura Taras <yu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/24 14:40:32 UTC

[1.2] Upload files from Forms Editor

Hi all.
We have configured forms editor to edit our custom doctype. One of the
fields of our document type is list of screenshots. At this moment we
upload screenshots as assets and with Forms editor we enter name of
the file we've uploaded.
But our client wants to be able to upload files directly from Forms editor.
It means, that we should have input type="file" on forms editor and,
when file is uploaded, following steps should be performed:
1. File should be attached to current document as asset
2. Name of the file should be written in XML file by given XPath
Is this possible? Can you point me to right direction?
Thanks