Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ashish_awst <as...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/22 09:01:00 UTC

Server start error "Unable to resolve reference JMXConnector"

Strange error "Unable to resolve reference JMXConnector". where and how
should I provide this ?

Full stack trace:
Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''
 started in   .790s
Module 21/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/openjpa/2.1.5/car
started in   .006s
Module 22/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb/2.1.5/car
started in   .434s
Module 23/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis/2.1.5/car
started in   .070s
Module 24/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2/2.1.5/car
started in   .000s
Module 25/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/axis2-ejb/2.1.5/car
started in   .000s
Module 26/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/2.1.5/car
started in   .496s
Module 27/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6-no-ha/2.1.5/car
started in   .000s
Module 28/71 org.apache.geronimo.configs/clustering/2.1.5/car
Server startup failed

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
org.apache.geronimo.configs/clustering/2.1.5/car failed
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:579)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor39.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$887c7d83.startConfiguration(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:208)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:91)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
        at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unable
to resolve reference "JMXConnector" in gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/clustering/2.1.5/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/clustering/2.1.5/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=Node
to a gbean matching the pattern
[?j2eeType=GBean,name=JMXService#org.apache.geronimo.jmxremoting.JMXConnectorInfo,
?j2eeType=GBean,name=JMXSecureConnector#org.apache.geronimo.jmxremoting.JMXConnectorInfo]
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.preprocessGBeanData(ConfigurationUtil.java:380)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:438)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:188)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
        ... 15 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.GBeanNotFoundException: More than one
match to referencePatterns in parent configurations:
[org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-security/2.1.5/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-security/2.1.5/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=JMXService,
org.apache.geronimo.framework/jmx-security/2.1.5/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/jmx-security/2.1.5/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=JMXSecureConnector]:
[?j2eeType=GBean,name=JMXService#org.apache.geronimo.jmxremoting.JMXConnectorInfo,
?j2eeType=GBean,name=JMXSecureConnector#org.apache.geronimo.jmxremoting.JMXConnectorInfo]
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.findGBeanData(Configuration.java:678)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.findGBean(Configuration.java:655)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.findGBean(Configuration.java:650)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.preprocessGBeanData(ConfigurationUtil.java:375)
        ... 18 more

Re: EJB Injection problem

Posted by Neil Franken <nc...@gmail.com>.
Ok lesson for people out there. Netbeans and GF3 allows beans to be
deployed without interface definitions(or it does it automagically) in
the background.

I recreated the EJB with interface definitions and it now works. Still
got some EclipseLink issues to sort out though.

Cheers

EJB Injection problem

[ANN]VTD-XML 2.10

Posted by Jimmy Zhang <cr...@comcast.net>.
VTD-XML 2.10 is now released. It can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/vtd-xml/ximpleware_2.10/.
This release includes a number of new features and enhancement.

* The core API of VTD-XML has been expanded. Users can now perform
cut/paste/insert on an empty element.
* This release also adds the support of deeper location cache support for
parsing and indexing. This feature is useful for application performance
tuning for
processing various XML documents.
* The java version also added support for processing zip and gzip files.
Direct processing of httpURL based XML is enhanced.
* Extended Java version now support Iso-8859-10~16 encoding.
* A full featured C++ port is released.
* C version of VTD-XML now make use of thread local storage to achieve
thread safety for multi-threaded application.
* There are also a number of bugs fixed. Special thanks to Jozef Aerts, John
Sillers, Chris Tornau and a number of other users for input and suggestions