Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org> on 2001/02/05 17:03:54 UTC

Re: fast response required

Very sorry about the 'fast response', but Innominate.com is in the
process of opening the Italian office a month later than originally
scheduled.  Basically, this has meant that I have had no computer
access and no net access.  It's a long story though...

Alsayed Taha Al Ghadpan <al...@mum.mans.eun.eg> writes:

> hi there :
>           we are two students working on aproject in our final year
>           this project based upon tcl +postgres database.
>          we need fast help on documentation of this new module (mod_dtcl)
>          also need a compiled one fastly please.
>          or instructions on how to compile it ?
> thanks
> alsayed@mum.mans.eun.eg

Instructions on how to compile it are on tcl.apache.org.

http://www.apachetoolbox.com/ might also be of help.

Sorry, and thanks for your patience,
--
David N. Welton