Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Srdjan Marinovic <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/26 13:27:20 UTC

OdeEventListener registration problem

Hello,

 From my previous question "Hooking into the BPEL server"

> Have you looked at execution events?
>
> http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-ODEExecutionEvents
>
> At the bottom of the section there's more about plugging your own
> event
> listener, which is probably what you're looking for.
>
> Matthieu

Thanks Matthieu for the tip and thank you for your time.

I have tried to add my event Listener, but I get this error:

WARN - GeronimoLog.warn(92) |
Couldn't register the event listener
srdjan.test.ode.SimpleOdeEventListener,
the class couldn't be loaded properly: java.lang.IllegalAccessException:
Class org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer can not access a member of class
srdjan.test.ode.SimpleOdeEventListener with modifiers ""

This is the class:
package srdjan.test.ode;

import org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEventListener;
import org.apache.ode.bpel.evt.BpelEvent;

import java.util.Properties;

class SimpleOdeEventListener implements BpelEventListener{

     public void onEvent(BpelEvent event) {
	System.out.println(event);
     }

     public void startup(Properties arg0) {
	System.out.println(this.getClass() + " startup");
     }

     public void shutdown() {
	System.out.println(this.getClass() + " shutdown");
     }
}

Thanks a lot everybody for your time and help.

Kind regards,

Srdjan

Re: OdeEventListener registration problem

Posted by Srdjan Marinovic <sr...@doc.ic.ac.uk>.
Hello,

I've figured it out I needed to put public class :) works like a charm
now :)

kind regards

srdjan