Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tomiq <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 03:04:01 UTC

Re: weird surefire test failure while all tests succeed

Well I have to be sorry for not to investigate the issue I wrote about.
If the issue is the same all your tests really successfull are (big
admires). In my opinion this issue comes most likely from the corrupted OS
as like the one I'm running on (xp sp2) or some other hidden cause, surely
not from unit tests.
Maybe it's time to start debugging... but I'm a bit lazy at one time or
distracted at the other.