Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/23 13:50:08 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.8.1 candidate 0

This is a release candidate for 3.8.1.

This is a bugfix release. The full release notes is available at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12351398&styleName=Html&projectId=12310801

*** Please download, test and vote by Thursday 26th 2023, 23:59 UTC+0. ***

Source files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.8.1-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachezookeeper-1085/

The release candidate tag in git to be voted upon: release-3.8.1-0
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/tree/release-3.8.1-0

ZooKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://www.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/KEYS

The staging version of the website is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.8.1-candidate-0/website/index.html

Should we release this candidate?

Enrico Olivelli

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.8.1 candidate 0

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Will do, thanks Enrico!

Patrick

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.