Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Bhupendra Singh <Bh...@sdgc.com> on 2014/07/24 11:21:44 UTC

Connection Refuse

Hi All,

I am using jcloud 1.7.0 to work with HP cloud object storage service . I am using following way to get context and then using BlobStore to create container and doing rest operation :

BlobStoreContext context =
      ContextBuilder.newBuilder("hpcloud-objectstorage")
        .credentials(identity, credential)
        .buildView(BlobStoreContext.class);

But I am getting following exception

2014-07-24 03:42:17,839 ERROR com.ge.cloudstore.service.transfer.provider.hp.HPStorageProvider:407 :1: Error while getting HP Connection
org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: Connection refused connecting to POST https://region-a.geo-1.identity.hpcloudsvc.com:35357/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
        at org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.invoke(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:162)
        at org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:129)
        at org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:95)
        at org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:56)

Please tell me It is problem of HP server or code problem . What is root cause of this error ?

Thanks & Regards,
Bhupendra Pratap Singh
Sr. Software Engineer
Mobile: +91 9971279010/9891110828, O: +91-120-4014000, F: +91-120-4014020 | Email: bhupendra.singh@sdgc.com<ma...@sdgc.com>
www.sdgc.com<http://www.sdgc.com/>

{GE SDG-Internal}

________________________________
SDG Software India Pvt. Ltd.
A-10/11, Sector 2, NOIDA 201301, (UP), India
Website: www.sdgc.com<http:www.sdgc.com>

"Please Note: The e-mail content is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects."

RE: Connection Refuse

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
I’m not sure what combination of artifacts you are using, but the jclouds-all snapshots are here: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jclouds/jclouds-all/1.8.0-SNAPSHOT/

There is also some info on how to automate this on the Ant tab here: http://jclouds.apache.org/start/install under “Using the daily builds”.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Custine

On July 25, 2014 at 12:10:08 AM, Bhupendra Singh (bhupendra.singh@sdgc.com) wrote:

Chris,

I am not using maven . I am using ANT . Can you share me link from where I can download jcloud 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.

-Bhupendra

Posted by Bhupendra Singh <Bh...@sdgc.com>.
Chris,

I am not using maven . I am using ANT . Can you share me link from where I can download jcloud 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.

-Bhupendra

Please use either 1.7.4-SNAPSHOT or 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT (recommended).  HP Cloud has recently been updated and the older releases are not going to work very well, if at all.  Try the versions mentioned above and let us know if you continue to have problems.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Custine