Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Graf Roman <Ro...@ait.ac.at> on 2010/10/01 13:48:18 UTC

JCR-2691

Hello,

I use remote jackrabbit standalone server with proxy and I get workspace missmatch exception.

As you may have seen from JCR-2691, I've uploaded patch to the issue. This patch contains property file. Can anybody suggest a better solution for this problem? Because editing of the property file and JAR
file generation is not very convenient.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Roman

Re: JCR-2691

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
This looks like you have a badly configured proxy.