Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/04/09 19:52:47 UTC

Consistency

Now we have three projects here we are showing consistency problems. at many
levels, from different build scripts, to different naming conventions to
different directory hierarchies. That is a shame. I'll keep trying to update
whatever I find, but would appreciate help from other.

The main reason I am bringing up is I can't find the ant types and antlib
descriptor files for update. I fear they were removed. See that version has
:

Adding         version\src\java\depot-version
Adding         version\src\java\depot-version-antlib.xml
Deleting       version\src\java\version
Deleting       version\src\java\version-antlib.xml

which I just renamed. These used to sit in the src\java\ant directory.
Update ought have similar ones, but I can't find them. Anybody got some, or
know where they might be?

regards

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise

Re: Consistency

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>Now we have three projects here we are showing consistency problems. at many
>levels, from different build scripts, to different naming conventions to
>different directory hierarchies. That is a shame. I'll keep trying to update
>whatever I find, but would appreciate help from other.
>
>The main reason I am bringing up is I can't find the ant types and antlib
>descriptor files for update. I fear they were removed. See that version has
>:
>
>Adding         version\src\java\depot-version
>Adding         version\src\java\depot-version-antlib.xml
>Deleting       version\src\java\version
>Deleting       version\src\java\version-antlib.xml
>
>which I just renamed. These used to sit in the src\java\ant directory.
>Update ought have similar ones, but I can't find them. Anybody got some, or
>know where they might be?

They might be at
update\src\java\org\apache\depot\update\antlib.xml
R,
Nick