Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Osamu Hiramoto <hi...@valley.ne.jp> on 2007/05/28 17:23:44 UTC

Can I use directly java.util.* and javax.activation.DataHandler in Service method and Bean Class

I use AXIS2 1.2 and jdk 1.5.0.11.
I make the following 1 service class and 1 Bean class.
/****************/
public class  AxisService {
   public void updateHashMap(java.util.HashMap in1){}
   public java.util.HashMap getUpdateData(){}
   public void setBeanClass(BeanClass bean){}
   public BeanClass getBeanClass(){}
}
public class BeanClass {
    private private javax.activation.DataHandler m_dataHandler;
    public javax.activation.DataHandler getDataHandler(){return m_dataHandler};
    public void setDataHandler(javax.activation.DataHandler dataHandler}{m_dataHandler=dataHandler)};
}
/****************/
I genarated java file to use Java2WSDl and WSDl2Java, created server code
and client code (skelton, stub, and xsd files).
To generated is using ADB.
But, element type is type="xs:anyType" in wsdl file.
And Genarated java file is using OMElement Class, not HashMap or DataHandler Class.

At AXIS1.4, I genarated java file using HashMap nad DataHandler In a similar way.

Can I create skelton, stub and etc java file for directry
using java.util.* and javax.activation.DataHandler.

Please tell me.

from Japan.