Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by mobileofficehq <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/26 02:17:46 UTC

Could you let me know how to join the Apache OpenOffice Project?

Dear,

We would like to join the project of Apache OpenOffice as developer. Or if
it's possible, we can participate in the project as the donator or making
commercial product.
First of all, I'd like to know where the headquarter of Apache OpenOffice
is.
Because I want visit the HQ and discuss something directly.

Thanks in advance,
Leo

Re: Could you let me know how to join the Apache OpenOffice Project?

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
Dear Leo,

the place where Apace OpenOffice works together is the Internet and our
headquarter is this mailing list. Feel free to discuss whatever you want.

Best regards,
Peter