Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by de...@mail.de on 2019/08/27 12:30:49 UTC

Valid product price

Hi,   I would like to utilize the service "calculateProductPrice" to get the price of a product and its price rule. But I have problems with different results.   So I would like to know when a price is valid ("validPriceFound") and what are the criteria for an invalid price? Which entities besides PriceRules affect this service?   Thanks Raynhold

FreeMail powered by mail.de - MEHR SICHERHEIT, SERIOSITÄT UND KOMFORT