Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/16 21:16:37 UTC

[RELEASED] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating (A Gremlin Rāga in 7/16 Time)

Hello all,

TinkerPop is pleased to announce the official release of Apache TinkerPop
3.0.0-incubating.  That's GA folks!

TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating (http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/)

*Documentation*
AsciiDoc documentation:
http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.0.0-incubating/
Full JavaDoc:
http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0-incubating/full/
Core JavaDoc:
http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0-incubating/core/
*Distributions*
Gremlin Console:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.0-incubating/apache-gremlin-console-3.0.0-incubating-bin.zip
Gremlin Server:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.0-incubating/apache-gremlin-server-3.0.0-incubating-bin.zip
Apache Central Repo: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tinkerpop/

After nearly two years of development, it's quite satisfying to see this
release finally stamped out.  Thanks to all the members of the community
for your support and we look forward to hearing your feedback as everyone
begins to dig into this release.

Enjoy!

Stephen

Re: [TinkerPop] Re: [RELEASED] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating (A Gremlin Rāga in 7/16 Time)

Posted by Jim Lloyd <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations on the release!

FYI, Our node.js module ts-tinkerpop
<https://github.com/RedSeal-co/ts-tinkerpop> now supports the TinkerPop
3.0.0-incubating release.

Jim Lloyd & Matt Frantz
RedSeal Inc.

Posted by Dylan Millikin <dy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Pollmeier <mi...@michaelpollmeier.com>.
Gremlin-Scala 3.0.0-incubating is released aswell.
Neo4j now supports Scala 2.11, see here for an example:
https://github.com/mpollmeier/gremlin-scala-examples

Re: [RELEASED] Apache TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating (A Gremlin Rāga in 7/16 Time)

Posted by l....@orientdb.com.
Congrats!

It' time to start working to the OrientDB implementation now...

Lvc@