Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr> on 2012/07/07 15:04:40 UTC

Help

Hello,Please, I have this error ,
import org.apache.axis.enum.Style;gives me this Error:Syntax error on token "enum", Identifier expected
String nsOp = call.getOperationStyle().equals(Style.RPC) ? "u" : "";gives me this Error:The type org.apache.axis.enum.Style cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

Please, help me, I am really blocked

Re: Help

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Either compile the code with Java source level set to 1.4 or replace
org.apache.axis.enum with org.apache.axis.constants (if the Axis
version is recent enough).

Andreas

Re: Help

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
> Please, I have this error ,
>
> import org.apache.axis.enum.Style;
> gives me this Error:
> Syntax error on token "enum", Identifier expected
>
> String nsOp = call.getOperationStyle().equals(Style.RPC) ? "u" : "";
> gives me this Error:
> The type org.apache.axis.enum.Style cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
> referenced from required .class files
>

> Please, help me, I am really blocked

Looks like an axis 1.x issue with old JVM's:

http://objectmix.com/java/75732-org-apache-axis-cannot-resolved-type-syntax-error-token-enum-class-expected.html