Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Shekar Tippur <ct...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/14 00:17:29 UTC

Samza kinesis implementation

Hello,

I am looking for direction on implementing samza over Kinesis.
I see that jira ticket is in unresolved state.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/SAMZA-489

I also saw that with Samza release 0.10 this implementation is in place.

Appreciate any pointers on this.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Samza kinesis implementation

Posted by Shekar Tippur <ct...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Navina. This presentation is quite detailed. Let me see if I can
work off of this.
Thanks again.
I appreciate any further documentation as well.

- Shekar

Posted by "Navina Ramesh (Apache)" <na...@apache.org>.
Hi Shekar,