Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/01/06 23:36:39 UTC

Release plan

I've committed changes to bring the SVN source into compliance with
the ASF Source Header and Copyright Policy which would be an essential
step toward a release.  I've also logged a copy of issues in the JIRA.

I'll write later some thoughts about release naming and process.

It would be useful if someone could look at the TODO file and see how
much is still applicable and file JIRA issues for those that still
are.  I've logged LOG4PHP-8 for that task.

I thought about filing a bug for the release itself, but didn't.  If
you have any issues that you think need to be resolved before a
release, file a bug for the release and then for the issue and mark
your issue as blocking the release.