Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jerry Jalenak <Je...@LABONE.com> on 2003/05/02 21:19:30 UTC

Parse Error in the tag library descriptor

Going back to my previous nightly build.....   I'm finally to a point where
I can begin playing around with JSTL and the Struts-EL additions.  However,
when I specify any of the JSTL or Struts-EL taglibs, I get the following
exception thrown:

Unable to open taglibrary /c : Parse Error in the tag library descriptor:
External entity not found:
"http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-jsptaglibrary_1_2.dtd".

My web.xml has the following taglibs entries:

	<taglib>
		<taglib-uri>
			/c-rt
		</taglib-uri>
		<taglib-location>
			/WEB-INF/tld/c-rt.tld
		</taglib-location>
	</taglib>
	<taglib>
		<taglib-uri>
			/c
		</taglib-uri>
		<taglib-location>
			/WEB-INF/tld/c.tld
		</taglib-location>
	</taglib>

	...etc...

This is the April 11 nightly build.  Is there (or was there) a problem with
the DTD's being included in the build?  If not, what am I doing wrong?  I
thought the DTD's were included in the manifest files in the relevant
jar's.....

TIA!

Jerry Jalenak
Team Lead, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496

jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting@labone.com