Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Rabe, Jens" <je...@iwes.fraunhofer.de> on 2014/10/14 11:01:40 UTC

Use third-party jar with natives in Maven

Hello,

I have a third-party Java library which is a binary-only jar (not open-source) and has separate native libraries. Is there a way to wrap this up and use it with Maven? Can anyone point out how it is done, if possible?

Thanks in advance,
Jens

RE: Use third-party jar with natives in Maven

Posted by "Rabe, Jens" <je...@iwes.fraunhofer.de>.
Hello Stephen,

thank you for the link. Unfortunately I was not able to find it myself.

Regards,
Jens

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.