Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2011/05/29 19:49:40 UTC

Torque 4 next steps status

> I will hopefully have some time the next month to go further towards a
> torque 4 release. My next future plan would be the following (detailed
> below)
> - split peer classes into normal objects plus static wrappers

Done. Please look at the solution and if you have questions or objections
please raise them.

> - remove remnants from village usage from om classes

To be done.

> - remove the inheritance of criteria from hashtable

Done. As nobody entered the discussion I did the minimal possible change,
i.e. leave the behaviour of the add methods as they are. Again, please
comment if there are any questions or issues.

> - remove Criteria.Criterion.db

To be done.

I created a Jira issue for each of the completed tasks so we can creeate
the 4.0 change list from jira.

    Thomas