Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/13 12:13:11 UTC

Analyze dependency tree without compiling

Hi all,

Is it possible to analyze the dependency tree without compiling?

Compiling gives a build failure, so the following commands don't work:
mvn dependency:analyze
mvn site

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

RE: Re: Analyze dependency tree without compiling

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
If you grab the latest help plugin (2.0.2-SNAPSHOT), you can use
help:dependencies. This will be moved to the dependency plugin in the
near future (likely before help is released with it).

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day,

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.