Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rafael Bugajski <Ra...@stemgent.com> on 2008/08/05 18:20:07 UTC

RoR integration question

Hello everybody,

I am pretty new to OfBiz. As a matter of fact, I am only looking at it
for about a day or two.  The issue I have is that it is pretty
overwhelming to a newbie like me. The task I have is to try to integrate
it (or rather - OpenTaps) with some RoR application we are developing,
mostly in terms of the two programs exchanging and sharing the POs. If
anybody could give me some hints on how to go about it or even a
starting point for further research, I'd be really grateful.

If a little more context is needed - we are using RoR for the back-end
of our  e-commerce webpage and to drive the inventory stuff, but want to
use OpenTaps for most other in-house accounting issues.

Anybody can help??

Regards,

Rafael Bugajski

Re: RoR integration question

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the open taps forums
https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=145855

Rafael Bugajski sent the following on 8/5/2008 10:18 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.