Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chuan Guo <ch...@optel-informatik.de> on 2006/08/08 14:59:28 UTC

[AXIS2]NewBie: obtain Parameter from a custom service

Hi,
i'd like get some customed configuration informations for my service
from the "axis2.xml" or "services.xml".
e.g. using Parameters.
Then I need get the AxisConfiguration or the AxisService, right? (use
getParameter(paramName))

my question is, how can i obtain AxisConfiguration or the AxisService at
Construct/Loading time
of my service?

What I only know to obtain this is inserting of this method in my service:
        "setOperationContext(OperationContext opContext)"
using OperationContext i can get all this. But it seems that it is
called only at the time the operation called,
it's too late. and it seems that this method is called every time when
operation is called.

Any Tips?
Thank you very much!

does anyone knows, can I access the web.xml for axis2 (in
webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/) in own service?

Re: [AXIS2]NewBie: obtain Parameter from a custom service

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Use init method.

See org.apache.axis2.Service interface.