Posted to user@geode.apache.org by aashish choudhary <aa...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/14 16:57:35 UTC

Geode active active wan

Hi,

We have an active-active setup but in one cluster cluster-2 we see receiver
location as null even when we have gateways attached to those regions and
sender's/receiver's showing running status.

In another cluster-1 we had the same issue but that time sender's were not
attached to those regions. Then we configured those regions with gateways
even after that we could see receiver location as null and then only after
restarting the cluster-1 we could see actual receiver location.

Any idea what could be wrong with cluster cluster-2?

With best regards,
Ashish

Re: Geode active active wan

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.