Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2006/08/01 23:55:06 UTC

RE: Problem with checksum generation

For those of you running ant somewhere, put this build script at the top
of your repository:

 <target name="build">
   <checksum algorithm="sha1" forceoverwrite="true">
    <fileset dir=".">
      <include name="**/*.pom"/>
      <include name="**/*.jar"/>
      <include name="**/*.xml"/>
    </fileset>
   </checksum>
      <checksum algorithm="md5" forceoverwrite="true">
    <fileset dir=".">
      <include name="**/*.pom"/>
      <include name="**/*.jar"/>
      <include name="**/*.xml"/>
    </fileset>
   </checksum>
 </target>

 (up to you to do the forceoverwrite, my checksum files were a bit
garbled)