Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by David Huttleston Jr <dh...@hddesign.com> on 2001/04/10 16:05:08 UTC

Barcode font

We are using FOP as the reporting engine in a web-centric
database app.  We've been able to create beautiful printed
reports far faster than with any other system we've used
before.  Cudos to the FOP dev team!

One thing that has us  at a loss is how to create/use
a Barcode font for mailing labels.  Has anyone played with
barcode wrt FOP?  Any suggestions how to tackle this? We're
not affraid to get our hands dirty :-)

Thanks,
  Dave

--
David Huttleston Jr
7941 Tree Lane Suite 200

Re: Barcode font

Posted by Alex McLintock <al...@yahoo.com>.
The FAQ links to a page from those RenderX people describing an XSL/XSLT
for generating Barcodes - but NOT using a barcode font.

http://www.owal.co.uk:8090/asf/servlet/asf/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/action/SetAll/project_id/18/faq_id/276/topic_id/496/question_id/929

--- David Huttleston Jr <dh...@hddesign.com> wrote:
> One thing that has us  at a loss is how to create/use
> a Barcode font for mailing labels.  Has anyone played with
> barcode wrt FOP?  Any suggestions how to tackle this? We're
> not affraid to get our hands dirty :-)

=====
Alex McLintock        alex@OWAL.co.uk
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/