Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2004/11/10 21:30:24 UTC

RE: Has anyone used the 2 parameter versionControlMethod (webdav) ?

There's one usage of it in the command-line client (CLI) that I can see and
the help message for it is:

	create a new versioncontrolled resource at path based on history URL

It may be used to restore a file to your content space that was previously
deleted. History files aren't removed when the original file is deleted with
the DELETE method and will normally stay around forever. It may be also used
to link a VCR into a workspace??  Check the DAV version control spec for
more info.

Warwick

Posted by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com>.
Thanks Warwick.  I see that wont help me then.  I was trying to find a
method that might allow me to do a versioncontrol which might perhaps use a
different code path than the one that doesn't work for me (the single