Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anand Byrappagari <an...@quest.com> on 2002/12/18 16:55:58 UTC

Does tomcat expose perfromance metrics?

I would appreciate if someone could point me to the right documentation for
extracting performance information like -  how many times a servlet was
invoked, what the average response time is, list of servlets in war, etc. I
have tried searching the archives of this list, the online documentation,
FAQ's and have looked at the Adminstrative console and Web Applicaiton
Manager. The only references I could find were to using "Request
interceptors".  Are there any other ways to obtain this information from the
tomcat runtime itself?

Thanks,
Anand