Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kiwi209 <ki...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/03/03 19:36:22 UTC

Struts2 problem

Hello world,

I'm working with Struts 2 using Tiles and FTL instead of JSP on the view
side.
When I try to put a <s:debug> tag on my page to see all the paramaters
available on this FTL page I have an error :

Java backtrace for programmers:
----------
freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: on line 45, column 1 in
template/default/footer.ftl s:debug not found.
	at freemarker.core.UnifiedCall.accept(UnifiedCall.java:134)
	at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:210)
	at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)
	at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:210)

I have chacked my theme, put it in simple to be sure that it's gooing to
work.... All the other tags as s:url; s:a; s:include, s:property, and so on
that I use in my page are ok. But the s:debug still don't work with the same
error.

So I've pick the debug.ftl, copy the FTL code and put it directly into my
page. And now I have an other error :

Java backtrace for programmers:
freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression parameters.stackValues
is undefined on line 76, column 12 in template/default/footer.ftl.
	at freemarker.core.TemplateObject.assertNonNull(TemplateObject.java:124)
	at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:100)
	at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:210)

It seems that it could not reach parameters.stackValues !?!

Does any one know how to make it work ? That's for your help.
Sorry for my englis but it's not my native language ;)