Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Zillinger <Th...@gmx.at> on 2004/06/24 10:33:59 UTC

Using GlobFilenameFilter with Path+filename instead only filename

Hi there!
I understand that by design it seems that GlobFilenameFilter only evaluates
the pathname.getName() part of a file (see RegexFilenameFilter). I was
wondering if it is easy to write a 'GlobFileFilter' which evaluates the
whole path of a file so I could pass it a pattern like:
     myimages/lang_*/*.gif
and it correctly accepts a path like:
     D:/mywebapp/myimages/lang_en/test.gif
Regards