Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Riccardo Diomedi <ri...@radicalbit.io> on 2017/02/17 08:44:42 UTC

Contribute Flink

Hi Flink Community

My name is Riccardo and I’m a Software Engineer.

I’m working with Flink from a year. I have used it for my Master thesis and now for my work.

My wish is to contribute it with some tasks/issues and try to be helpful.

My JIRA id is: riccardo_91

Cheers,

Riccardo

Re: Contribute Flink

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,
welcome to the community. :-)

I'm sure Ufuk, who opened the issue, will get back to you once he notices
your message.

Cheers,
Aljoscha

Re: Contribute Flink

Posted by Riccardo Diomedi <ri...@radicalbit.io>.
Hi Fabian,

I’d like to contribute mainly on Flink streaming since I’m working on it.

I have asked to contribute with this sub-task: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5611 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5611>

Re: Contribute Flink

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Riccardo,