Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by David Hbase <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/13 03:05:53 UTC

Re: [Q] Cartridge for RHEL or Centos

Compatibility with RHEL 6.5 deployments:

1. Modify the Stratos_base/manifests/init.pp base-update-apt to yum update
2. Installation the setup tools: setuptools-7.0
3. verify the pip version as 7.0.x
4. Install the python-devel-2.6.6, GitPython, python-psutil, paho-mqtt,
cryptography, pexpect and yapsy

Currently It's working stable with WSO2IS, WSO2USE, WSO2BAM, WSO2BAM,
WSO2IS and Tomcat.

I am deploying these updates with Docker Images Layers now, will have
another update next week.

If anyone experience difficult with RHEL, we can try to fix it.

Thanks
David